Athlete Code of Conduct
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted to be in the possession of athletes.
- Behavior on and off the competition field by any person’s associated with the Games must follow the highest standards.
- Use of foul or abusive language constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- All athletes must respect the decisions of the officials and umpires during and after competitions. Any harassment will constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Unruly behavior by spectators towards players, coaches, volunteers, and/or officials will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in the dismissal of the offending spectator from the competition site.
- Any participant’s behavior deemed in violation of the Code of conduct, as decided by the SoFlo Adventist Sports administrative staff, subjects the athlete to expulsion from the Games.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. Cheating will subject the team to no points for that event, and subjects the athlete to disciplinary action up to expulsion from the Games.